• Medium to High Capacity Manufacturing Industry
• Educational Institutions
• Commercial Complex
• Meters are installed to measure electrical Voltage, Current, Frequency, Power factor etc.,
• Underground cables
• Cable Trenches in Outdoor Switchyards
• Fixed with clamps (at walls and Ceilings)
• Over head Power line is a structure used in electric Power transmission and distribution to transmit electrical energy across long distances.
• Consists of one or more insulated electrical cables.
• Used to transmit and distribute electrical power across long distances, forming a power or national grid.
• Steel Tower structures or Wooden poles suspend electricity – carrying conductors across a range of operating voltages